Subscriber Fulfillment Services
Save time, reduce costs, and end administrative hassles when ppf serves as your back-office partner in scholarly journal subscription fulfillment. We efficiently manage journal subscription fulfillment, finances and subscriber communication to keep subscribers happy while you focus on management and editorial concerns.
New and renewal subscription order processing
- Print, online, and combination packages
- Agent, institutional, and individuals orders
- Consortia and multi-site licensing management/negotiation
Financial management and reporting
- Credit cards, multiple currencies, wire transfers, and ACH
- E-commerce solutions with strict PCI compliance security
- Monthly reconciliation and payment
- Web-based report portal with export capabilities
- Annual rate sheet notification to agents worldwide
- Electronic files produced, validated, and delivered as needed for your print
and online subscriptions
Our fulfillment experts will custom design a program to fit your needs. Drawing on our extensive in-house talent and the wide-ranging resources of our parent company, EBSCO, we will increase your publication’s profitability through a skillful combination of fulfillment, customer service, renewals, and new subscriber acquisition. We operate on commission, earning on a per subscription basis, so we make money only when you make money.
Other ppf Services
Subscriber Customer Service
At ppf, we know that prompt, efficient and courteous subscriber customer service is critical to your publication’s success. You can rely on our friendly, knowledgeable support staff.
As you know, it is easier to retain a subscriber than it is to bring back one who has lapsed. Your ppf Account Manager and renewal team will work with you to design a custom renewal plan for you.
ppf’s expanded marketing services are designed to engage the best candidates with your content, delivering finely honed messaging in creative and compelling ways. From direct mail and email to social media and web design, ppf can strengthen your bond with existing subscribers and help you build relationships with new ones.